Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Hidden Hero Products masks suitable for Medical use?
No, the masks are for non-medical use only.
When should non-medical disposable face masks be worn?
The Hidden Hero Products non-medical disposable face masks should be worn in various situations including but not limited to:
- In public settings such as when out for dinner, grocery shopping, etc.
- At work in a non-medical setting.
- While completing routine chores around the house where there could be dust or intrusive scents.
What are some general requirements when wearing a non-medical disposable face mask?
When wearing a non-medical disposable face make, they should:
- Allow for easy breathing.
- Fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops.
- Be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty.
- Be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment.
- Be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen).
- Be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping.
What are some general cautions when wearing a non-medical disposable mask?
Some general cautions when wearing a non-medical disposable mask include:
- Not be shared with others.
- Not impair vision or interfere with tasks.
- Not be placed on children under the age of 2 years.
- Not be made of plastic or other non-breathable materials.
- Not be secured with tape or other inappropriate materials.
- Not be made exclusively of materials that easily fall apart, such as tissues.
- Not be placed on anyone unable to remove them without assistance or anyone who has trouble breathing.
Where are the Hidden Hero Products non-medical disposable masks manufactured?
The non-medical disposable masks are manufactured in China.
Where can additional information on COVID-19 be obtained?
Please reference the following websites for additional information on COVID-19: